Sunday 13 July 2014

Washing my hair

Hello!

My hair is quite thick and tends to get a little greasy in the roots after a couple of days so I end up washing my hair every other day. 

This is what I do:

After making sure my hair is completely wet I take a good sized 'dollop' of the Alberto Balsam Anti-Oxidant Pomegranate Shampoo. I like to use this shampoo first of all as it really good at removing any styling build up. Also it's super cheap and means you don't have to use as much of a more expensive shampoo after. For my hair type this shampoo isn't enough though.






After washing this out, I take the Loreal Paris Elvive Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Shampoo and really work this into my roots.




After washing this out, I take the Loreal Paris Elvive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Conditioner and I leave this on for around 4/5 minutes. I've found that the longer I leave it on, the softer my hair feels afterwards. This conditioner is excellent and does exactly what it claims to do. 



Finally, once a week, I swap the Loreal Paris Elvive Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Shampoo  for the TRESemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo for, yep, you guessed it, a deep cleanse! I love the squeaky clean feeling you get after using this. It's great for removing a weeks worth of styling build up. 




  

What products do you use? 

Thanks for reading. 

Love, 
L

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post,dear!:)
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use the alberto ones once i run out of my current faves from V05 , if it comes to tressemme oh no no no , i stay away from it like fire :) it gives me such dry scalp and dries out my hair like crazy :)
    xx
    http://suzannemaried.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete