Thursday 17 July 2014

My little place on the internet.

Hello world

One of the main reasons why I chose to start a blog was to have the opportunity of having a little space on the internet where I could write about things that I wanted to write about. I find it weird how people stumble across my blog and take time out of their day to sit and read something that I have written. 

Right now, this is being read by people all living different lives, dealing with different problems and aiming for different goals. 

  Blogging has allowed me to appreciate the little things in life much more than I did previously. Blogging is not only a hobby, but a platform to share knowledge, thoughts, opinions and ideas. 

I feel really inspired when I look at the list of countries in which my blog has been viewed this month. I think it's truly amazing how anyone in the world can access my little place on the internet...

UK
United States
Australia
Croatia
Germany
Canada
Costa Rica
Dominican Republic
Italy
Sri Lanka 

I have only been to two of these countries but at least one person from each of the above has read something that I have written. I don't know them, but they have read a snippet about my life.

Share your knowledge, your thoughts, your opinions and your ideas. 

Be unique.

Be you.

This is my little space on the internet. 

Happy reading. 


Love, 
L

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I nominated you for The Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog. :)

    bequiethere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely post - it's so weird to think of the people who've read your blog!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete