Monday 31 March 2014

I need to do more baking!

Hello!

I love to bake but I do not do it anywhere near enough.

I see pictures of things like this everyday:








I would love to create all of these! They look so pretty and are such a lovely gift to give to friends for their birthday. 

If you have a favourite recipe feel free to send me a link. 

So that's my challenge for 2014 - hopefully you will see a blog post soon featuring my creations!

Love, 
L

(all photographs taken from weheartit.com)

8 comments:

  1. Great post It looks so yummyyy <#

    http://carolinessecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so hungry now! thanks.
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post (gnammm) and your blogstyle!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Blog: J'aime les feuilles rouges
    My last outfit: Rockin' in the deep

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your follow, I follow you back :*

      Delete
  4. This is so inspiring!
    Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin? Please let me know :)

    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Following you on bloglovin, follow back? http://www.bloglovin.com/letgoandbefree x

      Delete
  5. YUM i'm hungry now! I love baking, all those cakes are so pretty ♥

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete