Friday 1 April 2016

Ultimate Blends Shampoo

About a year back now I was sent a free sample from Garnier for their new Ultimate Blends Shampoo. I was really impressed with the way my hair felt the following day and I thought it was definitely worth me purchasing a full-sized bottle. I went for the Silky Smoother Shampoo which is blended with Madagascan Vanilla milk and Brazilian Papaya extracts and is suited towards mid-long hair with split ends. It claims to give the result of: "satin silkiness and touchably smooth ends". I couldn't disagree! My hair has never felt smoother.


When this bottle was almost empty it was time to re-purchase. This time I wanted to try one of their other shampoos in the range. I decided upon the Strength Restorer which is aimed at fragile hair prone to breakage. My hair isn't really fragile but I tend to always be 'molting' so I thought I would see whether this would help. I do actually think that it has helped and again it leaves my hair super duper soft.

I have also tried the Strength Restorer Serum and I love it. I definitely notice a difference in my hair when I use it. You only need to apply two drops to wet hair focusing on the ends which means the product lasts a long time so is great value for money.

There are a number of other 'flavours' in the range and I am excited to try these too!


Prices (Boots):

The Strengh Restorer (400ml): £3.89
The Silky Smoother (400ml): £3.89
Serum (50ml): £4.99


Love, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment